Apples are washed, cleaned and shaved. Heat with 1 lg of oil, sugar until they run out of juice. At the end, add cinnamon and leave to cool.
For the top, put the water with the sugar in a bowl and beat until the latter melts. Add cocoa, flour and baking powder. Homogenize everything well.
Put 1/3 of the dough in the pan and put it in the oven for 15 minutes or until it catches the crust.
After catching the crust, add the apples and the rest of the dough. Bake over medium heat.
When it is baked, grease it with honey and sprinkle the coconut.
Apple fasting cake. What other ingredients do you need to add for a super delicious recipe
Apple fasting cake. What other ingredients do you need to add for a super delicious recipe. We don't have to use eggs, butter or milk to make a delicious apple pie. You can try this dessert and you will be convinced of this, especially since it is a simple and quick recipe. Here's how easy it is to make this fasting apple cake.
5 simple and quick recipes for beginner chefs
1. Easter, an undeniable recipe
Who can refuse a delicious portion of pasta? Definitely, everyone has their favorite recipe for this fast and tasty Italian food. Pasta can be made both for fasting and with meat or cheese. Today I recommend penne with mushrooms and tomato sauce, ideal during Lent.
How to prepare penne with mushrooms and tomato sauce
- Boil water for pasta in a pot
- When the water starts to boil, add a pinch of salt and the pasta that will stay on the fire according to the instructions on the package, between 8 and 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mushroom sauce. They are cleaned, washed and cut into small pieces
- The mushrooms and the two chopped garlic cloves are sautéed in a little olive oil
- When the mushrooms are ready, add the tomato sauce with basil
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper, depending on everyone's preferences
- The sauce should stay on the fire for about 3-4 minutes and then add Easter boiled
- Stir continuously so that the sauce covering the pasta does not stick
- If the sauce seems too thick, you can add a little more of the water in which they cooked the pasta and keep it on the fire for another 2 minutes.
- Pasta with mushrooms and tomato sauce is served hot. Good appetite!
2. Cake with apples and biscuits
- a kilogram of apples that will be given through the small grater
- half a kilogram of simple fasting biscuits
- 100 grams of white sugar
- 200 grams of walnut kernel
- vanilla essence
- a tip with cinnamon knife
How to prepare fasting cake with apples and biscuits:
- The grated apples that have been drained are put in a saucepan over low heat
- Add sugar, finely chopped walnuts, essence and cinnamon over the apples and keep on the fire until all the liquid is reduced.
- composition it is ready when it begins to bind. Set aside to cool
- Separately in a tray that was covered with plastic wrap put a layer of biscuits and then one of apples
- Repeat the procedure until the apple composition is finished. The last layer should be biscuits
- The cake with biscuits and apples is covered with food foil and a weight is placed on top to fit the shape nicely.
- The cake must be kept cold in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- The dessert is cut into pieces and powdered with fine sugar
- The cake can be served with vanilla ice cream, also fasting
- Good job and good appetite!
3. Fasting cake, like at home mom
- one kilogram of grated apples, 300 grams of fasting biscuits
- 200 grams of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- the juice of half a lemon
- two sachets of pudding, 3 grams of gelatin
How to prepare delicious post cake:
- Make a syrup from 600 ml of water, sugar, vanilla essence and rum
- Then add the grated apples, mixed with lemon juice, cinnamon and vanilla pudding
- Let them all boil for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally
- The gelatin is added at the last minute of boiling and the whole composition is then left to cool
- The cake is assembled by placing a row of biscuits, a row of grated apple cream with vanilla pudding, biscuits, apple cream and, finally, another row of biscuits.
4. Cinnamon with coconut milk and vanilla
Ingredients needed semolina with coconut milk and vanilla:
Apple Lent Cake
Hello my dears! Today we are talking about the Lenten Apple Cake recipe, a simple recipe, ideal for those who fast and more. Not having the classic ingredients (eggs, milk), we could say that it works well for people who follow diets or diets. Apple lovers will of course be delighted by this wonderful cake, which I am sure will not have time to cool down, as happened in my family. Because who doesn't love apples, doesn't apples like that or who doesn't like the combination of apples, lemon and cinnamon?
We all like apples, be they red, yellow or green, they are loved and consumed by all of us. He says a proverb, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but especially diseases aside. And that's because they are a rich source of vitamin A and C, but they also have smaller amounts of phosphorus, iron and calcium. They are a good source of potassium so necessary for heart health. They contain pectin, which is a reliable ally in lowering cholesterol levels. Moreover, very importantly, many researchers have found that consuming 5 apples a week significantly reduces the risk of bronchitis and asthma. Apples help maintain a harmonious heart, quench thirst and lubricate the lungs.
Apples also help us in the fight against extra pounds and I do not say that the consumption of one apple a day significantly reduces the development of skin diseases. An apple contains between 50 and 80 calories and 0 fat. In my family it is never missing from the fruit basket, it is eaten either raw or baked with walnuts. Not to mention the multitude of recipes I take care to pamper my family with, such as Whipped Apple and Walnut Pie, Peasant Apple Pie, Apple Puff Pastry Roses, Quince and Apple Marmalade, Apple and Toast Molding Cake with Apples.
Delicious and easy to make POST cake recipes!
I thought I would make a new collection on the blog today, one with recipes by Delicious and easy to make fasting cakes. I have a few more collections with fasting recipes, organized on the blog, you can find them HERE, HERE and HERE. Searching the blog these days for the recipe for a fasting cake, I realized that it is harder to find, so I started organizing these recipes by putting them at hand in one place.
Maybe they are not so many fasting cakes but I also have some cake or muffin recipes, there are also croissants or fasting pies and even some fasting cakes, so you would have a place to get inspired when needed, in case who do not like anything from this category of fasting cakes, a category that I promise you will enrich in the future with other recipes.
To be honest, I kind of avoid fasting cakes because, not being able to lay eggs or dairy products, the lack of good taste given by them is compensated by a quantity that is a bit too much for my taste of oil and sugar.
I will do more experiments in the future and, if I manage to find something to my taste, the recipes for future fasting cakes will definitely reach the blog. Until then, however, I leave you with inspiration for the fasting cake recipes you see below.
Some are also in video format, so if you like this kind of recipe presentation, I invite you to subscribe to the Youtube channel to watch me there as well. I publish a new video recipe every week!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
Join the Reading and Flavors Facebook group
& # 8211 click here to sign up & # 8211
Incredibly fragrant and intoxicating apple cake
How to make an apple cake with fluffy top and crispy grill. I've been eating an apple pie for a while now. APPLE CAKE & # 8211 Lent & # 8211 Recipes All Kinds. This apple cake is my favorite, I love the fluffy top, the sweet and sour apples. The recipe is simple, I invite you to try it! If you want the oil, you can replace it with butter. It can be prepared on fasting days and not only :) If you try my recipe. Rub eggs with sugar, add oil and rub until incorporated. It tastes like apple pudding and vanilla cream, a little more.
Apple cake, recipe by Reka & # 8211 Recipes Cookpad cookpad. How to prepare apple cake. Romanian and international culinary recipes & # 8211 Gastronomic portal with over forty thousand culinary recipes, both nationally and from the kitchen. Enter to see the list of ingredients and preparation instructions!
Simple cake recipe with grated apples and cinnamon. A fasting cake with a fluffy top, very cheap and fast. Have fun until the next recipe!
The traditional apple pie and tender, fasting dough is an excellent dessert.
A particularly fine cake with apples & # 8211 only good to be served fasting!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a good apple cake recipe. The excellent cake recipe, which is prepared with apples, does not contain eggs, milk or butter, but it is very tasty and appetizing. This delicious cake is a real find for vegetarians and fasters.
& # 8211 120 ml of boiled water at room temperature
& # 8211 350-360 g of sifted flour
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
& # 8211 650 g sweet apples & # 8211 sour
& # 8211 1 tablespoon potato starch
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the filling: wash and clean the apples. Remove the spine with the seeds and pass them through the large grater. Put the grated apples in a bowl and add the sugar. Mix the apples well.
2. Heat a pan and place the apples in it. Simmer the apples over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the liquid evaporates. Turn off the heat and allow the filling to cool.
3. Prepare the dough: combine in a separate bowl the sifted flour with baking powder and vanilla. Mix the dry ingredients well.
4. Pour cold boiled water into a bowl. Add salt and sugar. Mix the ingredients in the bowl, then pour in the vegetable oil. Gradually add the dry ingredients and knead the dough. You should get a soft, non-sticky dough.
5. Place the dough on the work surface and divide it into two equal parts. Take a piece of dough and spread a rectangular top, about 3 mm thick.
6. Line the baking tray with paper and arrange the rectangular top on it.
7. Add the starch to the apple filling and mix. Spread the filling and even it over the countertop, keeping a distance of about 0.5 cm from the edge.
8. Spread the remaining dough similarly. Cover the filling with the second worktop and glue the edges. Drill the entire surface of the countertop on top, using a fork.
9. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
10. Remove the cake from the oven and carefully transfer it to the oven rack. Let the delicacy cool. If desired, you can cut the cake into portions. Decorate the dessert flavored with powdered sugar.
Fasting apple and cinnamon cake
The combination of apples and cinnamon is always a success, regardless of the season. In addition to being very fragrant and pleasant to the taste, this fasting cake also has an attractive appearance and a brown color, due to cinnamon powder.
• 1 cup sugar (preferably brown)
• 2 + ½ cups of flour (white or whole)
• 1 sachet of baking powder
• 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• optional: 100 g of hazelnuts or walnuts
An ordinary cup, 250 ml can be used to measure the ingredients. The tray for this cake has a diameter of 22 x 32 cm.
Remove a bowl, in which you mix the peeled apples and grated on a grater (you need about 4-5 apples), sugar, oil and freshly squeezed orange juice.
In another larger bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the apple composition over them, and mix well until smooth. Finally add the raisins and hazelnuts (hydrated in water 1 hour before).
The composition thus obtained is poured into the tray greased with oil and lined with flour. Place in the hot oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
After it has cooled completely, cut the squares or triangles, and serve as such, or garnish with powdered sugar, nuts or ground hazelnuts.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Apple cake recipe filled with shit, fasting
This cake is actually an inverted cake, with whole apples, but no stalks. Instead of stalks, I added multicolored shit.
It should be noted that in this recipe the unit of measure for the ingredients was a 300 ml cup. It's an old recipe from the weather-yellowed notebook.
And in the baking form (a 26 cm enameled pan) I first caramelized the sugar. It is a recipe adapted after apple cake recipe and burnt sugar cream. However, in the job version, sugar cream burned is missing. Cream is also missing, but how rich it is in the ingredients is enough so undecorated.
The top was syruped from the caramelized sugar on the walls of the baking tin. So, it was really delicious and we highly recommend it!
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
- For a 28/40 cm tray:
- 4 eggs
- 18 tablespoons sugar
- 18 tablespoons oil
- 18 tablespoons milk
- 24 tablespoons flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- peel from 1 organic lemon
- 2 vials of vanilla essence (2x8 ml)
- 1500 gr grated apples
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semolina
METHOD OF PREPARATION
For those who do not have, like me, apples in a jar, you must first prepare apples.
Grate the apples, peeled or not, and put them on the fire together with the sugar. Leave to caramelize nicely and reduce from the syrup. The amount of sugar depends on how sweet the apples are, but also on everyone's taste.
Leave the apple composition to cool, then add semolina, if they are juicy and cinnamon. We put the cinnamon when the apples cool, to release their flavor during the heat treatment in the oven.
Before starting to prepare the dough, turn the oven to 180 degrees.
For the dough, mix the eggs mixed with salt, sugar and finely grated lemon peel, until they become frothy and melt the salt and sugar.
Add, in turn, the oil and milk, homogenize the mixture, then gradually incorporate the flour mixed with baking powder.
Grease the pan with oil and line it with flour, then spread half of the top composition in it.
Careful! The composition for the countertop is cursive, about the texture of American pancakes - pancakes.
Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes, just enough to lightly brown the dough on top.
Remove the tray, quickly spread the apple composition and pour the rest of the dough on top.
Put the tray back in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the dough is well browned on top.
The dough is very tasty, flavorful, fluffy and slightly moist. In fact, the dough is special to this cake and combines perfectly with the apple filling.
Let the cake with apples cool down, so that we can portion it and serve it with gusto.