- 4-5 chicken wings
- 1 white onion
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 celery root
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 250 gr agrese
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Gooseberry soup:
Wash the chicken wings and put them to boil in a pot of water in about 4 l of water. Bring to the boil and froth. Peel the onion, carrots and celery and wash. Finely chop the onions and put the carrots and celery on a small grater. Normally the carrot and celery are hardened in oil, but I'm on a diet so I haven't hardened. When the wings are almost cooked, put the chopped onion and the roots given on grater or harden if you harden them. Let it boil, and when they are all cooked, add the aggressions and let them boil until they rise to the surface. It goes well with salt and pepper. Prepare the dressing: mix the yolks with the sour cream, put the hot soup over the dressing to reach the soup temperature, then pour into the soup, thinly, stirring constantly. We put the egg whites in the soup and let them boil until they coagulate before putting the dressing. We prefer chopped green parsley.
Top 3 soup recipes. The simplest and tastiest meal. You must try
In this article we will present the most popular recipes for an absolutely divine soup.
Ingredients: 4 liters of water 1 kg frozen or fresh belly 3 pieces of beef broth 3 large onions 1 celery 1 parsnip 3 carrots 2-3 bay leaves 1 tablespoon black peppercorns 4 teaspoons salt
Ingredients for straightening the soup: 5 egg yolks 350 ml cream (30% fat) 1 large head of garlic 1 grated carrot and hardened vinegar
Ingredients for serving: vinegar, hot peppers, bread and cream
Preparation: 1. Wash the belly well and then boil it together with the beef broth. When it starts to froth, clean it with a whisk. The belly soup is recommended to boil over low heat, so as not to decrease.
Meanwhile, peel the vegetables, wash and add to the soup, along with a few peppercorns and salt.
Separately, clean the garlic, wash and grind. Then beat the eggs well, mix with salt and ground pepper and garlic cream.
After boiling the belly and beef broth, remove from the pot with the vegetables and leave to cool. The belly and the meat on the broth are cut into thin strips. Put in the soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
The fire is stopped and the composition of eggs and cream is poured, stirring so that no lumps form. Serve with mujdei, cream and parsley.
Ingredients for the soup: 3 liters of water 2 diced onions 1 celery 1 parsnip 2 carrots 1 medium potato 1 bell pepper 1 bunch of green parsley 1 bunch of larch ½ liter of borscht or cabbage juice / vinegar / lemon juice 500 ml tomato juice or 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled salt, pepper
Ingredients for meatballs: 600 g minced beef or pork 1 medium-sized onion 1 egg
1 teaspoon dried thyme, chopped salt, paprika, freshly ground pepper flour
Cut the vegetables into cubes over which water is added and bring to a boil.
In the meantime you can make the hairs. Peel an onion and finely chop it. Put the minced meat in a bowl over which add the onion, the previously washed rice, the oil, the egg and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained. From this composition are formed hairpins, preferably as small as possible.
After the vegetables are almost cooked, add the meatballs and season with salt and borscht. Let it boil for about 20 minutes, then put in the soup and tomato juice. When the soup is cooked, add the greens. It can be served with sour cream or hot peppers.
Ingredients for the soup: 4 liters of water 1 kg chicken (thighs and breast) 1 celery 2 parsley roots 3 carrots 2 large onions 2 bell peppers 1 bunch parsley
Ingredients for kneading soup: 200 ml sour cream 2 egg yolks 4 cloves garlic vinegar salt
Slice the chicken into cold water with salt and, from the moment it starts to boil, take the foam whenever it appears.
Peel and cut the vegetables into smaller pieces and then, after the foam disappears, add them to the pot with the chicken pieces.
Leave everything to boil until the meat and vegetables are penetrated. Then, the meat is removed and left to cool a little, the vegetables can be used for any other culinary preparation, and the juice is strained.
The strained juice is put back in the pot and straightened with the cream mixed with the yolks. Now cut the chicken into thin strips and add to the pot. Boil everything for another boil.
Serve hot, with a surplus of sour cream and hot peppers. It is a traditional recipe that is served in all areas of the country!
Soup and soup recipes # 4. Fish soup
Ingredients Fish soup
-2 kg.fish (carp),
-2 parsnip roots,
-a piece of celery,
& # 8211 1 bag bag MAGGI,
-1 kg. New potatoes,
-salt to taste,
-1 head of garlic,
-50 ml of oil,
-1 link of green larch.
Preparation Fish soup
-Clean the fish, cut into pieces, wash and boil with water and salt and let it boil for a few minutes then turn off the heat, remove the meat from the juice and strain the juice that we put in the pot to boil.
-Clean the onion, chop it and season it, add all the finely chopped roots over the onion and cook them for a few minutes, then put them in the fish juice. Add the peeled potatoes and cut into cubes and boil everything over a suitable heat, when the vegetables are cooked, add MAGGIC borscht to taste, let it boil for a while and turn off the heat.
-In a bowl put eggs, garlic and sour cream, mix and pour over the soup, about ten minutes after turning off the heat and mix lightly. Press the chopped larch. Good appetite!
1. Finely chop the onion and finely diced celery and carrots (they can also be grated). Cook the onion in a soup pot, in a tablespoon of oil for a minute, then add the garlic, followed by the celery and carrot.
2. Then add the washed and chopped stevia. According to your preference, you can remove by cutting the center of each leaf, if it is more woody.
3. Fill with 2-3 liters of water, depending on the capacity of the pot and the amount of stevia, then let the stevia burn for 15-20 minutes.
4. Once the stevia is cooked, add the borscht and broth and match the salt soup. If you plan to make a smoked stevia soup, add the diced smoke 10 minutes before stopping the fire, just before the borscht and broth. Sprinkle the finely chopped larch as soon as you turn off the heat and cover the stevia soup.
5. Serve the stevia soup as such or with a boiled egg for each serving.
Children's soup. 5 classic recipes that every mother should know
The soup can enter the menu of children from 1 year.
Children's soup should be a must at lunch. In addition to the fact that it is composed of a lot of vegetables, regardless of its type, the soup hydrates and helps the stomach to function properly due to the probiotics in borscht.
Here are 5 classic soup recipes suitable for children over 1 year.
A fasting people. In 2020, there were 2.8 million searches for fasting recipes
The number of accessories for different fasting recipes has reached 2,724,140, according to Google. Thus, a 25% increase compared to 2019 in terms of the behavior of Romanians near the holidays.
|2019||2020||The difference year by year|
|Searches related to fasting recipes||2,181,260||2,724,140||25%|
The figures show that Romanians are a people who are still fasting. Fasting recipes and fasting food were accessed almost 260,000 times in 2020. However, sweet lovers have found solutions without milk or eggs, looking excessively croissants and fasting cakes, but especially post black -174,700 hits- and fasting pancakes – 115,000.
|Specific searches||Lent||Christmas fast|
Quick beef soup. Forget the traditional recipe and prepare it 100 times tastier!
Nutritionists recommend that we consume a portion of soup or broth daily, so that we have a normal digestion. If you are bored of popular dishes, then try this beef soup, which is not only tasty, but also healthy. Although it does not contain meat, this soup is very filling and flavorful, has a sour taste and is excellent for lunch. Try it to see how tasty it is!
-100-200 ml of cucumber brine
-salt and black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Chop the parsley root, onion, carrot and diced cucumber. Cut the potatoes into medium cubes.
2. Melt the butter in the pan and sprinkle with onions. Fry it until it becomes transparent. Add the carrot and parsley root to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the pickled cucumbers, simmer until all the liquid has evaporated.
4. Boil the beef soup and add the potatoes, boil them in half. Put the vegetables in the pan in the soup, bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Mix the flour and cream and dilute the mixture with a little soup. Pour the resulting mass into the pan, add the cucumber brine and spices to taste and cook for a few minutes.
6. Sprinkle the soup with chopped greens and let it sit for 15 minutes. The soup is ready.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
15 chicken wings
A quarter small celery
1 bell pepper
2 tablespoons rice
1 tablespoon vegeta
Salt to taste
Cream for serving
Method of preparation:
Wash the vegetables and greens, clean them and cut them into cubes.
Put 2.5 liters of water in a pot and season with a tablespoon of vegetables and taste. Add the wings and cook for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, add the diced carrot, onion, celery and pepper. Leave the soup on the fire for another 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, add the peeled potatoes and cut into cubes beforehand and the rice. Let everything boil for another 15 minutes, after which the soup is ready. When serving, we can add a tablespoon of sour cream to the plate.
Belly soup with cream
Belly soup with cream & # 8211 a dish that comes from Turkish cuisine, but which is in the top of Romanians' preferences. With a creamy texture, belly soup with cream is very easy to make at home. The traditional recipe is very simple, but you just have to follow the essential steps below.
How to make belly soup with cream:
Belly soup is the ideal dish to eat at any time of the day. Only good after a long night, the recipe for belly soup has been constantly improved to reach the delicious taste of now. The fresh ingredients, but also the preparation can make a difference and can turn a simple dish into an exceptional one. We teach you step by step how to make the best belly soup with cream at home.
1. Wash your belly well in some water and then boil it together with the beef broth. When it starts to froth, clean it with a whisk. After the juice has cleared, cover the pot with a lid and simmer. The belly soup is recommended to boil over low heat, so as not to decrease.
2. Meanwhile, peel the vegetables, wash and add to the soup, along with a few peppercorns and salt.
3. Separately, clean the garlic, wash and grind. Then beat the eggs well, mix with salt and ground pepper and garlic cream.
4. After boiling the belly and beef broth, remove from the pot with the vegetables and leave to cool. Stop a carrot for garnish, and cut the belly and meat from the broth into thin strips. Put in the soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. The fire is stopped and the composition of eggs and cream is poured, stirring so that no lumps form. Vinegar is added and the belly soup with cream is garnished with carrots and parsley.
When serving, you can add a surplus of cream, if you prefer. Serve hot and enjoy the delicious taste.
Radauti soup with mushrooms
- 1 kg of pleurotus fungi
- 1 kg cream for cooking
- 1 onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 jar of donuts in vinegar
- 3 carrots
- 2 celery
- 1 parsley root
- 1 parsnip root
- 2 yolks
- salt and pepper
- The water.
Method of preparation
Cut the rooted cubes and leave the onion whole (remove after boiling), put in a large pot and pour 6 liters of water. Meanwhile, wash the pleurotus mushrooms, cut them finely and put them in the pot. Boil for about 30 minutes.
In the last 5 minutes, add the sliced donuts and the crushed garlic as for the mujdei. Mix the beaten egg yolks separately, take 2-3 tablespoons of the juice and put them in the cream, mix well and pour into the pot. Leave on the fire for 10 minutes.
Recipe for Radauti soup