Wash the thighs well and boil them in salted water.
After they have boiled, take them out and let them drain well.
We do not throw the water in which they boiled, but we make a "chicken run" soup for babies.
Put a few tablespoons of oil in a pan, let it heat up well and put the thighs, let them brown nicely on both sides, then add the crushed garlic and put a lid on the steak, leave for another 2 minutes and remove from the heat. .
Serve hot with a puree or anything else.
The Cacciatore chicken recipe is of Italian origin and has a specific flavor, known throughout the world. It can be reinterpreted according to taste and preferences. Regardless of the changes, it is always a joy with a taste that leaves you speechless.
Prepare the vegetables
- Clean and chop 2 bell peppers and 1 large onion in cubes.
- cut 4 cloves of garlic and 120 g of mushroom mushrooms.
2. Cook the chicken
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a deep frying pan and let it heat up.
- Pass 4 chicken legs LaProvincia , on each side, by a composition containing 100 g white flour, salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the thighs to the pan and leave them until they catch a golden crust on both sides, then take them out on a kitchen towel.
3. Add the other ingredients
- After the chicken legs have been cooked, drain the oil and add 2 slices of bacon cut . Cook them in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the 2 chopped peppers, garlic, onion and mushrooms over the bacon slices. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, sweet Boya, salt, 400 g canned peeled tomatoes and 240 mlchicken stock.
Let the composition boil
- Add the cooked chicken pieces back to the pan, skin side up.
- Let the whole composition simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh basil or oregano over the dish after it is fully cooked.
The unmistakable smells of the Cacciatore chicken recipe will make you love the time spent preparing it. The food can be stored in the refrigerator and you can enjoy it for up to 4 days. To prepare the recipe, you need the following tools:
We clean the thighs of any bumps and hairs, then we lightly grind them on the stove flame.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan. If you don't have one, you can cut your thighs in half.
We fry them on both sides, until they change color. Add the wine and boil them (uncovered, to evaporate the alcohol), until the sauce decreases. During this time, we turn them a few more times to penetrate evenly.
When the thighs have browned nicely, put the sliced garlic and leave it on the flame for a maximum of 10 minutes (the meat will lend you a wonderful aroma).
At the end, we match the taste of salt and pepper.
Serve with your favorite garnish or with polenta, seasonal salads, etc.
If you don't like garlic, you can give it up. Also, if you like another spice, you can add it without hesitation. The important thing is that you like it!
Try this video recipe too