The proof that the most impeccable photo does not always manage to make you crave, is the fact that, although I had seen this recipe in super beautiful photos, I had never been so tempted as when I saw it here.
I have no idea what attracted me), the text, the picture with the whole cake, but what I know is that every day I said - today I do it too!
I praise cakes, more or less, but I can say with my hand on my heart that it is DIVINE!
Roasted walnuts, chocolate, whipped cream, coffee - it's the combination that seems to have been specially made for me)).
Karo cake, a delicacy without baking
Don't you think it's possible to get a delicious dessert in just half an hour? & Icircti we dispel any doubt! It means you haven't prepared Karo cake p & acircnă now. Did I tell you it doesn't need baking?
We no longer keep you in suspense, but we offer you the ingredients and its method of preparation.
For the countertop:
- 2 cups with fried walnuts
- 7 egg whites
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 sachet with baking powder
For the cream:
- 400 gr of commercial chocolate cream
- 7 yolks
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 500 ml liquid whipped cream
- 400 g biscuits
Method of preparation:
1. Line the tray with baking paper and put in it roasted nuts, enough to form the base of the cake.
2. Beat the egg whites with the sugar until a hard foam is obtained (when you turn the bowl it does not flow), and over them add a mixture of ground walnuts, flour and baking powder.
3. Mix the composition very lightly with a wooden spoon, with movements from top to bottom (to make it fluffy) and then pour it into the tray and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. The baking tray is turned over on a plate, so that the nut remains on top.
4. Spread the top with commercial chocolate cream and cover with a layer of biscuits (you can soften them in coffee for an even better taste).
5. The yolks are mixed with the sugar and the two tablespoons of water and boiled in a bain marie (on steam), until they become a thick cream, which is then left to cool.
6. While the cream cools, beat the whipped cream, then incorporate it into the cooled composition.
7. The cream thus obtained to grease on the counter, powder with cocoa and leave in the refrigerator for a few hours or, even better, overnight.
With this recipe Parliament cake you can make a delicious surprise for those close to you, without too much effort. And if you feel that you have not understood what to do, follow step by step how to prepare it in the video below.
Ingredients for the recipe for Chocolate Delight Cake or Chocolate Delice, Raymond Blanc recipe
- For the countertop
- 100 g roasted hazelnuts
- 100 g of sugar
- 150 g whole grain flakes
- For the Chocolate Delight
- 140 ml of fatty milk
- 325 ml liquid cream for whipped cream (over 30% fat)
- 2 eggs husband
- 340 g of dark chocolate with over 70% cocoa
- For coffee foam
- 200 ml espresso
- a sheet of gelatin placed in cold, squeezed water
Preparation for the Chocolate Delight Cake recipe
Caramelize the sugar until it turns golden, add the roasted hazelnuts and mix. When all the hazelnuts have a layer of caramelized sugar on them, pour the mixture on a baking sheet, spread and leave to cool.
Break it into small pieces, put it in a food processor, mix it for a longer time, start separating the oil from the hazelnuts and the mixture becomes moist. At the end you should get a soft and creamy paste. This is hazelnut or Praline cream.
Mix the praline and cereal flakes in a bowl by hand until the flakes crumble and integrate into the paste. Transfer the mixture to a round or square cake form (I used an 18 cm round one), where you place a baking paper cut in the shape of a tray and compact it with a spoon. Put in the fridge.
Heat the milk and cream over medium heat in a saucepan until almost boiling. Mix the eggs lightly in a bowl, pour the milk and cream over them, mix and then put all this over the crushed bitter chocolate. With a small whisk or a spatula, turn it slightly in the bowl until the composition becomes creamy and glossy.
Remove the countertop from the refrigerator and lightly pour the chocolate. Lightly beat the form to release the air bubbles, level with a small spatula and leave in the fridge for 12 hours.
It is made just before serving dessert. Half of the coffee is heated to near boiling. Put the gelatin sheet and mix until it dissolves. Pour the other half of the amount of coffee, let it cool a bit and mix until you get a light foam. It doesn't have a special taste on its own, but it fits perfectly with dessert slices and it also looks great in the picture.
Presentation and serving for Chocolate Delight Cake
To cut beautiful slices of dessert, heat the knife blade in hot water. Wipe after each cut and heat again. On a white plate, put two tablespoons of coffee foam, draw a strip with a spoon through it, put the chocolate slices, those of burnt sugar and ready. Some caramelized hazelnuts and given a little only by the robot for d & eacutecor or chocolate flakes and the day will be extraordinary.
P.S. In the pictures with me there is no coffee foam on the plate because at the first plating I forgot to add my face. And I had thrown the foam when I realized the error. & # 128512 & # 128512 Good appetite! (I had to get out of Nirvana after all & # 128512 & # 128512)
The average of the grades given by the jury for this recipe is 10.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cake Delicious Chocolate or Chocolate Delice, Raymond Blanc