Sift the flour and mix it with the sugar, salt and yeast. Add the 3 tablespoons of chilled butter, add the cold milk and knead a non-sticky and elastic dough. Cover and leave in a warm place for 1 hour, to be free of air and electricity.
We mix the 200 g butter at room temperature with flour and put it in the fridge until the dough rises.
On the floured table, take out the dough and spread a rectangular sheet, grease with 2/3 of the butter, then wrap the sheet in 3, bringing the top in the middle and the bottom over the top. Put the dough in a bag and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove the dough and proceed as in the previous stage, grease it with the remaining butter, fold and put in the fridge for 1 hour. We take it out, spread it out and fold it and put it in the fridge for the last time,
We spread a rectangular sheet and cut trenches, place the filling on the wide side and roll from the base to the top. We place them in the tray with the distance between them and let them grow in a warm place. Grease them with beaten egg and put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Integral mini croissant
These wholemeal mini croissants are delicious and addictive!
These integral mini crescent with cheese or chocolate filling they will fill the house with an irresistible smell. They can be used as a dessert or as a snack.
- 500 g wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs, country
- 250 ml of milk
- 20 g of yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 200 g butter
- a pinch of salt
- Filling: dark chocolate, 85%, country with
Steps needed to prepare
- To knead the dough, put the flour in a large bowl, in the middle we put the yeast, sugar, salt and butter kept at room temperature, after which we start to incorporate the milk.
- Knead until it is a homogeneous dough, then cover the bowl with a clean towel and let it rise for 2 hours.
- You can add a little more flour during kneading, if the dough seems too soft.
- We divide the dough into 3 parts and with the help of a rolling pin we spread the sheets, after which we cut them into triangles.
- As a filling, you can add what you want, and on top the donuts are greased with an egg mixed with a tablespoon of milk.
- Bake the croissants in the oven until they turn brown.
If you choose to fill them with cheese, crush it with a fork, add 1 egg, basil and you're done. For the ones filled with chocolate, I put a cube directly in each croissant.
Follow us on social networks too!
The coockie settings on this website must be set to "allow coockies" in order to provide you with the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this website without changing the coockie settings or clicking on "Accept" it means that you agree with them.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together (flour, sugar, yeast, salt. Grate the butter over the dry ingredients and mix until the butter is evenly distributed. Add the slightly warm milk to the composition and mix until the dough starts to thicken, then Knead, give it a rounded shape, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.After cooling the dough, spread it lengthwise and widthwise, then wrap the crust, bringing the long sides to the center, then do the same with the short ones.
2. Press the dough thus packed and roll it again in length and width twice more, regrouping it each time in the same way. If you feel the dough is too soft while you lay it out, put it in the fridge for a while. Once you have shaped the dough 3 times in a row, wrap it in foil and put it in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
3. After sitting in the fridge, spread the dough in a thin layer (1/2 cm) and level the edges so that you work with a straight rectangle. Divide the sheet as evenly as possible (you can even use a clean ruler) and delimit triangles as sharp as possible.
4. Increase the base of the fixed triangle in half, and place 1-2 chocolate cubes on top of the cut. Then roll the dough triangle from the base to the top and place it in the tray with the tip underneath, so that it cannot roll.
5. Let the croissants rise until they increase considerably in volume, then grease them with beaten egg. Bake at 230 degrees for 10 minutes, then for 5-10 minutes at 190 degrees.
See you soon with new delicious recipes.
After all the ingredients, except the butter, have rested at room temperature, knead the dough in the Electrolux Assistant. Mix the flour with the salt and sugar. Dissolve the yeast in the milk and then pour the milk little by little, while the Assistant does his job. In less than 3 minutes the dough will be ready. Put the coke in the fridge for 20 minutes and then in the Combie Steam oven for 30 minutes on the special leavening program. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, place the butter in a plastic bag and flatten it with a rolling pin. Spread your dough in a sheet twice the surface of the bag. Place the butter on one end and fold the dough. Stretch it again into a rectangle three times the length and width. Fold the dough into 3 and spread again until you get the previous dimensions. Fold again into 3 and place the dough in the fridge for one hour. After one hour, repeat the operation. The dough must go through a total of 6 successive folds and six hours spent in the refrigerator. At the end, spread a sheet half a centimeter thick. Cut the dough into trapezoids with the base much wider than the parallel side and roll the croissants. Place them in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven on the Plus Steam function, for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Mini-baguettes stuffed with cheese and pepper
Whether you make them as an appetizer or as a main course, you will fall in love with this stuffed mini-baguette! Fast, extremely easy to make, crispy on the outside and full of melted cheese on the inside, with the well-known flavor of the pepper dominating and improving the taste of each sip.
Preheat the oven to high temperature.
- Chop the diced peppers and fry for 4-5 minutes in the pan with the crushed garlic clove.
- Grate the cheeses in a bowl, add the cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Then mix with the hardened pepper.
- Cut a cap from each baguette, scoop out the core with a spoon out and add the earlier filling.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes on medium heat over high heat.
Serve hot, with some extra cream, optionally.
Other delicious appetizer recipes:5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
How to make the best croissants at home
Nothing is better in the morning than one croissant with a hot latte. Croissants they are very easy to make at home, in your own kitchen, and the recipe is not at all intimidating.
If you decide to do so croissants, the dough is the most important. It is not difficult to do, but it requires a lot of patience and time. But we guarantee it's worth it! In addition, the croissant dough can also be used as a puff pastry and kept in the freezer for a longer time.
The puff pastry dough in the trade contains margarine, but the one you will make at home will follow the original recipe and will contain butter. The taste does not compare with that of the trade, and the puff pastry that you will make will have a much higher quality than the one in the store.
- 350 g butter
- 500 g of flour
- 15 g of dry yeast
- 15 g salt
- 300 ml milk
- 90 g sugar
- chocolate for filling
- 1 egg yolk + a few tablespoons of milk to grease
From all the ingredients, except the butter, make a dough that you leave to rise for an hour and a half.
While the dough is fermenting, remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it is at room temperature.
Put the butter in a large piece of plastic wrap and spread it, using a rolling pin, in a square shape with a side of about 20 cm. Put it in the fridge in foil.
When the dough has risen, spread it on a surface lined with flour, so as to obtain a sheet with a length 3 times the length of the piece of butter, approx. 60 x 20 cm.
Dimensions are important, because from now on you will start to create the puff pastry layers.
Place the piece of butter in the middle of the dough, after you have removed the food foil and bring the parts of the dough on top of each other, as if you were folding it.
Fold the dough once more and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. After the time has passed, take out the dough and spread it again, carefully, in the shape of a large rectangle.
Fold it again and let it cool again for 30 minutes. The operation is repeated three times, then leave the dough in the refrigerator for a few hours or until the next morning.
Remove the dough and divide it in half. You can freeze a piece or use it at the same time, depending on how many croissants you want to make.
Roll out a thin sheet of dough 4-5 mm and about 10 cm wide. Cut it into equal triangles.
At the base of the triangle, place a chocolate cube or a teaspoon of Nutella and roll carefully toward the base.
Put the croissants in the pan, on baking paper, and leave them to rise for half an hour, during which time preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
When the croissants have risen, grease them with the egg yolk mixture and put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are nicely browned.
In a bowl sift the flour, make a hole in the middle of it and put the yeast mixed with a little warm milk (from the 250 ml). Be very careful not to be too hot, it will scald the yeast and the dough will not rise.
Let the yeast activate for 10 minutes and in the meantime mix the rest of the warm milk with the salt, sugar, egg white and oil.
Pour the liquid mixture into the flour bowl and knead for 10 minutes.
Then transfer the dough to the worktop (without leaving it to rise) and divide it into 8 balls (about 120g / one).
Spread each ball with a rolling pin so that you get a 25 cm disc. Grease the surface with soft butter (not melted) and do the same with the other pieces of dough and place them on top of each other. Do not overdo it with butter. , you only need a thin layer, otherwise you will have problems stretching.
The surface of the last disc does not grease.
Now spread the overlapping sheets with the twister, until they form a round sheet of 45-50 cm.
Cut the disc into 16 spokes. Base on a teaspoon of nutella or jam.
Roll to the top and place the croissants obtained in a tray covered with baking paper. Leave them to rise for 20-30 minutes, then grease them with the remaining yolk, mixed with 3-4 tablespoons of milk.
Bake the croissants for 20 minutes, the first 10 minutes at 200 ° C, then reduce to 180 ° C and leave them until nicely browned on top.
After removing them from the oven, place them on a grill to cool or eat them hot. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Mini-croissants with pistachio cream
You will see what a simple and curious thing. Let's do a few mini-horns very lightly filled with a pistachio sweet cream.
to TECHNICAL We were suggested a few months ago by Nacho, a colleague from Thermorecetas. And I think it's worth taking a look at the photos I put below because they look great.
How filling you can use whatever you want, chocolate, cream or pistachio cream that I propose. Or you can prepare them even without filling, as you prefer. Come train this weekend!
2. Sift the flour, chew it with salt and gradually add it over the cream and butter composition. We continue to beat at low speed for a while, until the flour is incorporated. We will get a soft and very fine dough.
We turn off the mixer and knead the dough a little more by hand.
3. Divide the dough into 3 pieces. Form some round dough balls, which we wrap in the food membrane and put in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Mix the hazelnut chocolate cream with the ground hazelnuts.
5. Remove the dough from the fridge, let it heat up a bit, so we can spread the sheet. We spread each ball of dough in a round sheet and cut it into 8 triangles, just like we cut pizza.
6. At the base of each triangle we put a teaspoon of stuffing and roll the dough triangles from the base to the top, thus obtaining a mini croissant.
7. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
8. Place the mini croissants in the oven tray in which I spread the baking paper. Grease them with the thin yolk with a little water and sprinkle them with a little sugar.
9. Bake the mini croissants in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until nicely browned. Remove the tray without the oven and remove the mini croissants immediately from the tray, so that they do not stick due to the melted sugar.