Heat the garlic with a little salt, then add the julienned pepper and diced zucchini. After they have browned a little, add the minced meat. Let it brown, then add a few tablespoons of soup and broth. Let it drop and then set aside.
Mozarella is cut into thin slices and a piece is left to put on the small grater; it is set aside.
In a pan, spread a layer of lasagna sheets, then a layer of meat, then a layer of mozzarella slices. Repeat the operation until we finish with a layer of lasagna sheets.
Pour into the bowl and the soup so that it covers the lasagna.
Bake for an hour, until the soup drops. Remove the lasagna bowl and sprinkle with grated mozzarella. We can also put a thread of ketchup on top. The mozzarella on top will soften slightly and give a special flavor.
I must admit, for a long time, for me there was no other way to eat eggplant than in eggplant salad. This summer, however, I set out to discover as many delicious eggplant recipes as possible, so they were the main characters in my kitchen.
I made slices of baked eggplant, pan-fried eggplant with potatoes and bell peppers, eggplant with sweet and sour sauce, halves of baked eggplant with red salsa. Of all the recipes we tried, we liked the lasagna with eggplant, eggplant layers, tomato sauce with mushrooms and & # 8230 & # 8230 the most. muuuulta cheese.
Now, when I easily started the transition from summer to autumn, when the eggplant zacusca is prepared and all kinds of goodies in the jar, good to put on the shelf in the pantry for the winter, I thought it would be good to take advantage of the eggplants from my mother in the garden and prepare lasagna with eggplant again. And on this occasion I thought it would be good to lay the recipe on a virtual sheet, to reach you with pleasure.
Preparation time: 00:40 hours
Cooking time: 00:40 hours
Total Time: 01:20 hours
Number of servings: 10
Degree of difficulty: reduced
Ingredients Lasagna with eggplant
- 4 eggplants (approx. 1800g)
- 800g brown mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 hot pepper
- 450g fresh tomatoes
- 800g canned tomatoes
- 200g parmesan
- 400g mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- a teaspoon of salt
- a teaspoon of pepper
- a tablespoon of dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
Lasagna with eggplant
1. I washed and cut the eggplant lengthwise into slices about 1 cm wide. I placed them in a tray lined with aluminum foil this time, because I forgot to buy baking paper. I sprinkled the eggplant slices with a little oil, I seasoned them with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
I put the tray in the oven heated to 200C for 10 minutes, until the eggplant slices softened and browned a little.
2. I chopped the onion finely, I put the garlic in the press, and I cut the hot pepper into thin slices. I placed them all in a pan in which I heated 3 tablespoons of olive oil and let them perish.
I chopped the mushrooms in the food processor and put them in the pan when the onion softened and became glassy.
3. I let the mushrooms harden until all the water left by them in the pan evaporated and then I added the fresh, peeled tomatoes, blended in a blender and the canned tomatoes.
I put salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, basil and a tablespoon of dried oregano, I mixed well and let the sauce simmer for about 20 minutes until it dropped and thickened. I matched the taste with salt and pepper and turned off the heat.
4. When the sauce was ready, I started to mount the lasagna in the tray. I greased the tray with a little olive oil and then I placed a row of eggplant slices, the sauce, pieces of mozzarella, grated Parmesan cheese and I continued with the layers of eggplant sauce and cheese until I filled the tray.
4. I put the tray in the oven heated to 180C for 35-40 minutes, until it browned as it appears in the first picture in the article.
Now things are as follows: if you are among the greedy who can not resist the smell coming out of the oven and you want a hot slice of lasagna as soon as it is ready, it will look like you see in the picture above (because yes, I have and I my lusts at home). But if you resist the temptation and eat lasagna after it has cooled (warm), you will have on your plate a piece that is both delicious and good-looking, in which the layers of eggplant, sauce and cheese will be obvious, and on top a layer of crunchy and brown of cheese. For any of the options you choose, know that it is so good that it is addictive. )
Recipe for pie braided with chicken and vegetables
As a dough, I used commercial puff pastry. Even though I often choose to prepare the dough at home, I always have 1-2 packs in the freezer, from the commercial ones. We love it and use it quite often.
Mexican vegetables can be found in any grocery store. We love them and use them in various dishes.
Like meat, you can opt for boiled meat. The boiled chicken breast is really perfect. But the pork steak works great too. I even go for diced bacon, or diced pressed ham.
Find more appetizer recipes with vegetables and meat on the blog.
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Share the recipe:
Lasagna with cheese and vegetables
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it in a saucepan with butter or olive oil until soft. Put the tomatoes on the grater, bring to a boil over medium heat and simmer until reduced.
2. Separately, melt the butter in a hot pan, then put the flour in the rain and lightly fry. Add the milk or soup, depending on what you have at home or what you prefer, and mix until it is like a ciulama and let it cool.
3. Put the cheese, eggs and cream in a bowl and mix until smooth. Put the hardened vegetables and chopped greens over the cheese and mix. Place the lasagna sheets in a suitable large pan, greased with butter or oil and in successive layers, the composition of vegetables and cheese. The last layer should consist of white sauce, sprinkled with grated cheese or Parmesan cheese. Put the tray in the hot oven and bake on the right heat for about 45 minutes.
Ingredients for lasagna with eggplant, tomatoes and mozzarella
Lasagna with eggplant and mozzarella
The eggplant is washed and chopped into cubes. Then lightly salt and leave in a sieve for 15 minutes. Chop the green onion and the 3 cloves of garlic.
Heat two pans with a little olive oil. In the first, fry the eggplant cubes and in the second, fry the chopped mushrooms. After frying, the eggplants are removed on absorbent napkins to get rid of excess fat. In the pan with the mushrooms add green onions and chopped garlic cloves and season with salt, pepper and greens (basil, oregano).
In parallel, slice the tomatoes and mozzarella.
Make a white sauce (bechamel) from 50 g of flour, a little salt and 500 ml of milk (plus the necessary butter). In a saucepan, heat the flour with the butter and salt and mix in one. The idea is to be hot but not brown. When it shows signs of sizzling, extinguish it with a cup of warm milk and remove from the heat and mix vigorously to get rid of any lumps. Add a little more milk and return to the heat to a minimum. Continue with mixing and adding milk until you get a creamy white sauce, creamy consistency. Allow to simmer, stirring constantly, and turn off the heat. Theoretically, the white sauce should be boiled longer (about 10-15 minutes) but in this case it will be boiled in the oven.
1. Cut the vegetables into pieces and fry in hot oil for 5 minutes.
If it does not leave enough juice, add a little more water. When they have softened, remove from the heat.
2. Place the lasagna sheets in a tray (in which baking paper was placed). After the first layer of leaves, add 1/2 of the vegetable mixture.
3. Cover with lasagna sheets and mozzarella cut into 1 finger thick pieces.
4. Place the rest of the vegetable mixture on top, cover with a layer of lasagna sheets and mozzarella.
5. Place the tomato sauce mixed with a little basil (or oregano) on top.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
6. Leave in the oven on low heat (170-180 degrees) for 20 minutes (until the lasagna sheets become soft).
Lasagna with chicken and mozzarella
Lasagna with chicken and mozzarella from: lasagna sheets, chicken breast, onion, pumpkin, sour cream, mozzarella, oil, tomato sauce.
- a packet of lasagna
- a chicken breast
- an onion
- 500 g pumpkin
- 500 ml cream sauce
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 200 g mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
Put the chopped onion and meat to harden in oil, add the grated pumpkin and let it harden for 10 minutes. Boil the lasagna sheets in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Put a layer of cream, boiled lasagna sheets, chicken with pumpkin, tomato sauce and mozzarella in an ovenproof dish. Bake for almost 30 minutes.
I know that you are familiar with the Parmigiana chicken, but here I propose a simplified way to prepare this particularly tasty recipe, for which you only need a baking tray and the above ingredients :).
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius (500F). In a small bowl, mix the oil, garlic and half a teaspoon of salt. Put 2 tablespoons of this mixture in another bowl, to which you add the tomatoes, oregano and paprika.
Lightly beat the chicken breasts and grease with the remaining oil mixed with garlic.
Put 250 gr of grated Parmesan cheese on a large plate and pass one part of each breast through the cheese. Place the breasts on a baking tray, with the cheese side up. Put the tomatoes in the same tray and put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
Remove the tray, place the mozzarella slices over the chicken and bake again until the cheese melts.
Place the tomatoes over the chicken, sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and parsley, then serve (with or without the garnish you want).
The recipe for baked chicken breast with tomatoes and mozzarella was proposed by Guvi on the culinary forum.
Serve the chicken breast with tomatoes and mozzarella while still hot and melted mozzarella.
Lasagna with chicken
1. Heat the oven to 175 C. Put a large pot of water and salt to a boil and cook the lasagna sheets in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Fry the onion and garlic in butter, stirring frequently. Add flour and salt, then chicken soup and milk and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add 2 cups of mozzarella and 1/4 cup of parmesan. Season with basil, oregano and ground black pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture on the bottom of a heat-resistant dish. Add 1/3 of the lasagna, ricotta and chicken sheets. Cover with 1/3 of the leaves over the chicken, then sauce, spinach and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of parmesan. Arrange the remaining leaves over the cheese and spread the remaining sauce evenly. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup parmesan.