Allow the dough to thaw at room temperature. It is cut into thin strips, which are wrapped in greased tin cones. Place in a baking sheet, grease with egg yolk and bake over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool.
For the filling, mix the grated cheese with the finely chopped green onion leaves, knead a little with a fork, add the butter, yoghurt (or cream) and a pinch of salt and mix.
Fill the carrots with cream cheese, stick a few larger dill leaves, which look like carrot leaves.
It sits on a plate, along with other appetizers, I used for decoration and some cut tomatoes and radishes.
Preparation time: 20 min
Baking time: 10 min
Servings: 12 carrots
If you like my recipe, you can also find it on my blog: http://ancutsa-cuisine.blogspot.com/2018/04/aperitiv-morcovi-pascali.html
Recipes that might interest you
In many Latin American countries and in Spain you can find cakes with the same name, but the recipes are completely different.
Empanadas - large Argentine pies with beef fried in lard.
- 1 can (170 g) Bonduelle sweet corn
- 1 can (400 g) Bonduelle extra-fine young carrots
- 150 g Bonduelle sweet green peas
- 150 g Green beans round pods, cut Bonduelle
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g of sheep's cheese
- 100 g butter
- 10 g paprika
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 10 g of food salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
We prepare the three countertops at once. As you can see, only the ingredient that will color the dough differs. The cow's cheese, together with the sheep's cheese, we put on the robot, together with the paprika, the butter, the finely chopped onion and the salt.
First we separate the three egg whites from the yolks and whisk them, after adding a little salt. Rub the yolks well with oil, cream, sifted flour, baking powder. Divide the dough into three parts and in each bowl add separately the ingredient that will give it color. In one we put the chopped corn, in the other the peas and beans, and in the last, the crushed carrots. Then mix with the beaten egg whites. Bake each top separately, in the shape of a cake greased with butter and sprinkled with flour. After the tops are baked, let them cool.
We move on to assembling the cake. Place the orange top on the serving plate, then the green one, over which we put part of the cream, then place the corn top and part of the cream. Grease the edges with the remaining cream. We move on to his decoration, as we please.
Dietary "Mimosa" salad & # 8211 a particularly tasty layered appetizer without mayonnaise! Guests will be delighted!
Layered salad "Mimosa" is one of the most popular appetizers found at the holiday table. We present you a different recipe from the classic one, with the help of which you will get an equally delicious appetizer, but with a low calorie level. Replace potatoes and mayonnaise with fresh and juicy apples, and the result will exceed expectations. Get a very fine and delicious salad, only good for all fish lovers.
-1 can of tuna in its own juice
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and clean the apples. Remove the spine with seeds and grate the apples.
2. Drain the oil and crush it with a fork.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
4. Boil the eggs in a saucepan with water and salt. Let them cool and clean them. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and grate them (separately).
5. Prepare a transparent bowl. Place the salad in layers as follows: apples, tuna, onions, grated egg whites, grated carrot and grated egg yolks. Cover the salad with cling film and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Note: If desired, the salad can be placed in individual portions.
Easter carrot appetizer - Recipes
Preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredient: 2 bunches of carrots, salt, 75 g flour, 75 g cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1 egg, 125 ml milk, 3 tablespoons oil, 250 g sweet cheese cow, 125 g cream cheese with greens, pepper, 1/2 bunch greens (dill, parsley, etc.), 500 g fat for frying.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Prepare the carrots, possibly cut them. Boil them in salted water for 8-10 minutes.
Mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and paprika. Beat the egg with milk and oil and incorporate with the flour mixture. Beat the sweet cottage cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Wash the greens, clean them, chop them and add them to the mixture above.
Heat the fat to 175 ° C. After they have boiled, drain the carrots. Put them through the dough obtained and then fry them for 3-4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel and serve with cottage cheese.
The dough will absorb less fat if you put a little vinegar in the pan and then fry the carrots until golden brown. The excess fat is then drained on the paper towel.
|1. Breaded cheese (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers) |
2. Meat meatballs (Foods> Minced meat dishes)
3. Cow's cheese appetizer (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
4. Bellows Cheese Appetizer (Appetizers> Cheese Appetizers)
5. Telemea cheese dumplings (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
6. Milanese chops (Food> Steaks)
7. Mushroom canapés (Appetizers> Mushroom appetizers)
8. Raspberry and Lemon Ice Cream (Sweets> Ice Cream)
9. Mango Sauce (Sauces> Spicy Sauces)
10. Daisies with cheese (Appetizers> Appetizers with cheese)
11. Canapés with liver pâtés (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
12. Cheese spreads (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
13. Spreads with white mushroom sauce (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
14. Spread with hard boiled egg paste (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
15. Spreads with margarine and sardines (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
16. French fries (Appetizers> Vegetable appetizers)
17. Economic ice cream (Sweets> Ice cream)
18. Chisinau-like poultry salad (Salads> Poultry salads)
19. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
20. Watermelon cranberry (Drinks> Wine drinks)
21. Blackcurrant wine (Drinks> Wine drinks)
22. Romanian meshes in a Parisian nest (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
23. Cheese soup with bread and salami (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
24. Ham spreads (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
25. Grapefruit Ketchup (Sauces> Red Sauces)
26. Wine of pigeons, gooseberries, blueberries, horns, blackberries (Drinks> Wine drinks)
27. Smoked bacon pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
28. Potato nest nets (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
29. Vegetables with cream and hard boiled eggs (Food> Vegetables)
30. Romanian mesh (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
Vegetable Appetizer II
- The heat-resistant vessel is kept cold for 1 hour. Line the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package.
- For the first layer: mix the simple carrot puree with 1/4 teaspoon of sugar, a knife tip with nutmeg, 40 g mascarpone, salt and white pepper according to your preferences. Mix these ingredients with 4 g of gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package. Place this composition in the prepared bowl, leveling the surface.
- Add chopped parsley leaves to the surface (optional). The vessel is kept cold for about an hour - an hour and a half.
- For the second layer: mix the simple cauliflower puree with 50 g mascarpone and 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves. Add 8.5 g of gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package, mixing the composition. Add the leeks previously chopped in a blender, the peas and the red pepper cut into pieces, stirring gently. Place this composition over the first layer, leveling the surface. The vessel is kept cold for about an hour - an hour and a half.
- For the third layer: mix the broccoli puree with 90 g mascarpone, garlic and cumin. Add 10 g of gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package, mixing the composition. The vessel is kept cold for about an hour - an hour and a half.
- Turn the bowl over on a plate. The food foil comes off.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley leaves on the surface.
- Slice according to preference before serving.
I left the plate with appetizers for about 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
* - the carrots are boiled in salted water, strained, allowed to drain and passed through a blender.
** - the bunches of cauliflower are boiled in salted water, strained and passed in a blender
*** - the broccoli bouquets are boiled in salted water, left to drain and then passed in a blender
Homemade Korean style carrot & # 8211 the best recipe of all I've tried!
We present you a Korean style carrot recipe. From a minimal amount of ingredients you get a particularly delicious, flavorful and crunchy appetizer. What's more, it's amazingly easy to prepare. It is perfect to be served with any meat dish at the family dinner or at the holiday table.
-1 tablespoon ground coriander
-0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1 socket of ground red pepper
-100-150 ml of vegetable oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the carrots. Pass them through the Korean-style carrot grater.
2. Add the spices to the grated carrot bowl and mix with your hands.
3. Add the vinegar, crushed garlic and oil. Boil the oil before using it. Stir and refrigerate overnight.
Note: If you want to get a more spicy salad, watch how to prepare Korean-style carrot with mustard in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Cheap appetizer for the holiday table. It cooks in 10 minutes!
Simple, interesting and very tasty! Be sure to prepare them for the holiday meal! Everyone will be delighted with them, especially the children!
-160 g chicken breast (boiled)
-3 tablespoons of fermented cream
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
-fresh mint - for decoration.
From these ingredients you will get 15 "tangerines".
1.Cut the boiled chicken breast into cubes. Put it in a deep bowl.
2.Put the cheese, boiled eggs and garlic through the small grater. Add them to the bowl in which you put the meat.
3. Gradually add the fermented cream. Stir. You need to get a dense, moist and malleable composition. If it is too dry, you can add a little more cream.
4.Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir.
5. Take one tablespoon of the composition obtained and shape balls out of it.
6.Put the boiled carrot through the small grater.
7. Roll the balls through the grated carrot so that you cover them completely with it. Roll them slightly in your palms to give them a neat shape.
8. Place the "mandarins" on a plate and decorate them with fresh mint leaves.
Appetizer salad "White Tulips" & # 8211 A sensational salad, star at any event
Stuffed eggs can be turned into an excellent festive dish that will pleasantly surprise your holiday meal.
- 7 eggs
- 1 packet of melted cheese (left a little in the freezer)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or cream
- onion and parsley to taste
- ground black pepper
1. The eggs hatch, but not at all.
2. The egg white petals obtained are easily set aside so as not to be broken, and the yolk is removed with a spoon and cut into pieces.
3. Place the melted cheese on a small grater and then place in the bowl with the yolks. Then add the crushed garlic and mayonnaise. Mix all ingredients well until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Remember. For those who do not have melted cheese, the filling can be prepared only with mayonnaise and garlic.
4. Season the filling with black pepper and mix again. If you think you need more garlic, add more.
5. Using a teaspoon or a plastic bag whose tip is cut, put the composition in a spirit to fill the eggs.
Remember. If an egg white petal breaks, after filling the egg, it can be easily added by pressing it, sticking to the filling.
6. Place onion rings on a plate, then lay the eggs, and finally garnish with parsley on the edge.
Depending on your tastes and preferences, the filling may differ. The most important thing is the way it is served!
Royal Appetizer Cake & # 8211 An Appetizer Cake with Salmon. Surely You Have Never Tried Something Like This!
2. Boil the potatoes, peel them and grate them. You also boil the carrots, clean them and grate them.
3. The hard-boiled eggs are peeled, the egg whites are separated from the yolk and they are given separately through a grater. Do the same with the cheese.
4. In a bowl, place a layer of carrots and top with mayonnaise. Add the onion over the layer of carrots and potatoes. The last layer is one of mayonnaise.
5. We wrap in plastic wrap. Make a ring slightly smaller than the first layer. Then add the yolks around the inner circle. Leave the remaining yolk for the final layer. Put a layer of egg whites in the inner ring and line with mayonnaise. At the end, add the grated cheese.
Delicious salad with fish & a layered appetizer that will conquer everyone!
We present you a delicious salad with fish, in layers. This salad is a very fragrant, juicy and delicious appetizer, only good for the holiday meal. It is a salad that is prepared very simply and quickly, from the most accessible ingredients. Enjoy your loved ones with a real culinary masterpiece, which will be to everyone's liking.
Method of preparation
1. Prepare a plate of the right size.
2. Boil the potatoes. Let them cool and peel them.
3. Boil the eggs. Let them cool and clean them. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
4. Boil the carrot. Allow it to cool and clean it.
5. Arrange the first layer of the salad: crush the fish and arrange it on the plate.
6. Second layer: arrange the boiled potatoes and grate them with mayonnaise.
7. Third layer: arrange the chopped onion as small as possible.
8. Fourth layer: arrange the grated egg whites and grease them with mayonnaise.
9. Fifth layer: arrange the grated carrot and grease it with mayonnaise.
10. Cover the salad with the grated yolks and grease it with mayonnaise.
11. Sprinkle with chopped dill and refrigerate the salad for 30-40 minutes.